Preconception health is a woman’s health before she becomes pregnant. It means knowing how health conditions and risk factors could affect a woman or her unborn baby if she becomes pregnant. For example, some foods, habits, and medicines can harm your baby — even before he or she is conceived.
Pre-conception health is for all women not just for those planning pregnancy. It means taking control and choosing healthy habits. It means living well, being healthy, and feeling good about your life. Preconception health is about making a plan for the future and taking the steps to get there! Points to consider, for further information on the following points and more please follow the link below;-
- Why preconception health matters.
- Why is it important for women to know about pre-conception?
- What are the risks of pre-conception and pregnancy?
- Need to know about preconception in the uk?
- Your partner’s role in the pre-conception.
Preconception health | Office on Women’s Health (womenshealth.gov)
NHS talking therapies – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
Vitamins and Minerals follow link Pregnacare® By Vitabiotics | UK’s No.1 Pregnancy Supplement