Our telephone lines are open at 08.00am each day for Doctors appointment. A number of pre bookable appointments are available to be book with a GP and Nurse.
Appointments can be booked via the phone or by coming in to the surgery and booking in reception.
Online services are currently disabled.
To book your appointment over the phone, please call 01543375475.
Book/Cancel your appointments online
To sign up to book/cancel your appointments online we require you to come into surgery with photograph ID to enable us to activate your patient online access and to issue your appropriate passwords.
Once you have the passwords you can click on the link below to register for book/cancel your appointments online.
Cancellations and Late Policy
Cancelling or Changing Appointments
- Contact the surgery on 01543 375475 between 8.00am-6.30pm if you need to reschedule appointment.
- Cancel your appointment using our Online Triage Form
- Appointments can also be cancelled via text message when you receive your appointment reminder.
- Please try to cancel appointments in advance where possible so the appointment can be reallocated.
If you are unable to attend for your appointment, please contact the surgery before your appointment so that your appointment can be offered to someone else.
If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment you may be asked to re book.
If you wish to amend your existing appointment please contact the practice reception team via telephone.
Requesting Urgent Appointments
- Request an Urgent appointment online by using our Online Form, we aim to respond on the same day between 8.00am- 6.00pm.
- Contact us by phone on 01922 622212 to speak to a member of our Reception Team. Our phone lines are available Monday to Friday, 8.00am-6.30pm.
- Additional appointments are available through the Enhanced Access Service by calling 01543 375475 between 8.00am-6.30pm Monday-Thursday and 8.00am-1.00pm on Fridays.
Patients who require an urgent appointment, can call the practice and if there are same-day appointments available, we will be happy to book you in. If there are no appointments available, patients can use one of the local urgent health services via the link below.
Routine and Pre-bookable Appointments
Requesting Routine Appointments
However you choose to contact us we may offer you a consultation:
- By phone
- Face to face at the surgery
- On a video call
- By text or Email
Appointments by phone, video call or by text or email can be more flexible and often means the clinician can help you sooner.
When you get in touch, we’ll ask what you need help with.
We will use the information you give us to choose the most suitable doctor, nurse or health professional to help you.
If you need help with your appointment
Please tell us:
- If there’s a specific doctor, nurse or other health professional you would prefer to respond. We cannot always guarantee an appointment with a specific clinician but we aim to accommodate where possible.
- If you would prefer to consult with the doctor or nurse by phone, face-to-face, by video call or by text or email
- If you need an interpreter
- If you have any other access or communication needs
Whilst we encourage our patients to come to the surgery, where we have the proper equipment and facilities available, we do appreciate this is not always possible. In this respect, if you do need a home visit, you can help us by calling reception on 01543 375475 before 10:00am. This service is not available at weekends.
You may only request a home visit if you are housebound or are too ill to visit the Practice. You may be visited by a GP or a Practice Paramedic. Please ensure we have up-to-date information about how to access the property.
External Home visits
You can also be visited at home by a Community Nurse if you are referred by your GP; you should also be visited at home by a Health Visitor if you have recently had a baby.
If you need help when we are closed
If you need medical help now, use NHS 111 online (111.nhs.uk) or call 111.
111 online is for people aged 5 and over. Call 111 if you need help for a child under 5.
Call 999 in a medical or mental health emergency. This is when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk.
Visit your Local Pharmacist for Minor Ailments https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/pharmacy/find-a-pharmacy
The Extended GP Hub can be contacted on 01922 501999 and offer extra GP appointments on evenings and weekends.