If you think you have any symptoms of Coronavirus – DO NOT COME TO THE SURGERY. You must self-isolate:
- You will need to stay at home for 7 days
- If you live with someone who has symptoms, you need to stay at home for 14 days from the day the first person in the home started having symptoms.
Please also follow the advice below;
As you are probably aware, the public information is regularly changing for Coronavirus and therefore we are recommending patients to check the following links below for further information.
“Coronavirus (COVID- 19)- Help protect yourself & others from coronavirus” on the following website: http://nhs.uk/coronavirus
If you think you may have been exposed to the virus when travelling or if you think you have symptoms, the new 111 online coronavirus service can quickly tell you what to do next , please visit 111.nhs.uk
For further information please click on the link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
Coronavirus Testing Information
It is useful for practices to be aware that patients should not be directed to NHS 111 to co-ordinate testing for COVID-19. Information about testing can be found here https://www.gov.uk/apply-coronavirus-test
In accordance with latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice – Online appointment booking will be turned off for the practice with immediate effect. Patients will be able to access our services through the following methods:
- E-consult – Please visit our practice website to submit an e-consult (this may provide simple medical advice to patients without the need to leave your home). Due to the current Covid-19 situation, there is a 2 working day waiting response time for e-consults. Please do not use this system if your query cannot wait for thi time period. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you
- Telephone appointments (Please contact the surgery to book a telephone consultation)
- Routine & Urgent Appointments can be made by contacting the surgery phone lines
Please ensure that you are following the current advice:
- History of foreign travel in to affected areas in the past 14 days, or
- Contact with anyone with Coronavirus, and
- Fever, cough (Usually dry but may be productive with sputum), fatigue, sore throat, headache, muscle aches and pains and loss/change in taste or smell
- If your symptoms are severe and/or you have any of the following symptoms;
Shortness of breath, Chest pain, cold, clammy or mottled skin, confusion, drowsiness, blue lips or face, not passed urine in greater than 18 hours, please dial 999.
Please follow the link below for further guidance on Coronavirus (COVID-19)